Dance like everyone is watching.
E c s t a t i c D a n c e A l l g ä u
E C S T A T I C D A N C E S P E C I A L
Workshop – Cacao Ceremony – Dance under the full moon
04.07.2020 – A Midsummer Night’s Dream with Stefan Heyoka Pulsaris
11:00 a.m. until approx. 10:00 /11:00 p.m
* Day Workshop & Cocoa ceremony with Sema & Arati
* Dance under the full moon with Stefan
A whole day and evening to meet and connect – to get to know each other – to feel us – to dance and to celebrate the miracle of life.
Workshop & Cacao Ceremony € 45,- plus…at your own discretion
Incl. the Dance € 55,- plus…at your own discretion
SIGN UP FOR THE WORKSHOP & CEREMONY MANDATORY !!!
Just the Dance € 12,- till € 20,- At your own discretion
Cacao: € 4,- please bring your own cup
Day Workshop – from 11:00 a.m. – Only with binding registration!
Please let us know the latest until July 2nd. Thank you
Sema & Arati
Dance – 7:00 p.m. – Just come along. No registration required.
Please be there a bit earlier, around 10:30 am, so that you can arrive at the space. We will more or less start on time!
Day Workshop and Ceremony – ONLY WITH BINDING REGISTRATION !!!
Please let us know in a timely manner! Arati: 01577/433 8442 – email@example.com * Sema: 0176/765 171 14 – firstname.lastname@example.org
– – – – – PROGRAM – – – – –
10:30 am Arrival Sulzbrunn & time to arrive
11 am Time To Connect
– Arriving in a sharing circle
– We come into contact with various, perception and group exercises from Authentic Relating / Circling as well as Dance / Gestalt therapy. We feel and connect us with everything ther is and wants to be there right in that moment
2 pm Break
A cozy get-together or time just for you. Please bring something for you to eat.
From approx. 3:30 pm Cocoa ceremony with sound journey
– With the healing and powerful energy of Mama Kakao, we go on a meditative journey together and connect with our hearts.
– From this deep and opening connection we let our voices sound. Together we sing medical songs from all over the world, creating a healing sound space.
– You can then indulge yourself completely in this room on the final relaxing sound journey.
– Singing, sounding, dancing, drumming, feeling, listening, laughing, crying, relaxing … everything is allowed.
– At the end we meet again in a circle to share our experiences with each other, to integrate them and to take them into everyday life.
PLEASE BRING: A Cup for the Cacao, a drum or rattle etc. if you have, your personal power item (stone, feather, jewelry, etc.) for our altar
7 pm Dance and magic singing circle
WE FOLLOW THE CURRENT CORONA GUIDELINES
Corona regulation in the seminar house
– If you have had contact with COVID 19 cases or non-specific general symptoms and respiratory symptoms in the last 14 days, you will unfortunately not be able to take part in the workshop or the dance. In this case, please contact us.
– As soon as you get out of the car at the parking lot, the distance rule of 1.5m from people from other households applies to the entire premises of the Sulzbrunn seminar house.
– In the stairwells and hallways of the seminar house, the mask requirement applies. Please bring your own mask. You don’t need a mask to dance and do a workshop in the gym.
– In order to enable contact persons to be determined in the event of a subsequently infected COVID 19 case among guests or staff, documentation is provided with details of the name, telephone number or email address or address of a person per household at check-in.